Total Pageviews

Friday, December 24, 2010

Rock band the real way.

You have never really PLAYED rock band before. I used to be like you, staring blankly at the screen hitting the buttons like a zombie but that's not playing. That's just going to the next level. You know how in the commercials everyone acts like real rock stars and being crazy jumping around and having a good time? DO THAT! I was skeptical at 1st when a bunch of my friends decided we should make a band on rock band. I got on the drums since I didn't really want to play but then they all just started (cliche sounding but whatever) rocking it. It really got me pumped up so I started beasting at the drums. It also helped my score because I seemed to get the beat faster then just staring at the screen. So the next time you play rock band get a group together and actually PLAY it. You will never forget how much fun it is.

6 comments:

  1. i was there nigga, you rocked out with your cock out pro tip learn to hold drumsticks, it helps with comfort, stick controll, and over allgame play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah really getting into things always makes it more enjoyable and you usually do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes just like with a lot of activities, it's good to get into the spirit of things. "Getting in the zone" I believe is the technical term for it. Seriously, sports coaches believe there is moment during a game when your mindset changes and the game itself becomes instinct instead of conscious thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never played rockband or guitar hero before, but then they had it on a stage at a metal gig afterparty, and it was so much fun! Drums and vocals especially, but it was great because there was a crowd and everyone was getting into it.

    ReplyDelete